Thread: Bad Handwriting
View Single Post
07-03-2013   #9 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Just write slowly Hugo, or slow and in all mini caps. That's the easiest way, that's what I do when I have to rush and write something. I only use cursive (not even most of the time) when I'm writing letters (ex. birthday, mother' s day, father' s day etc.) but I usually "draw" my writing? when it's for something special like that.. not sure if that makes sense. But slow is the keyword here!

If you're in a rush to take notes at college for example, and you don't use a laptop, then it doesn't matter if you write sloppy, as long as you can read it yourself. If it's for a project or paper and your teacher is making you write by hand, just get another piece of paper and write everything down. Then rewrite it slowly and neatly. Just take your time.

If we're only talking about signatures here though.. even though my handwriting was praised by my teachers/friends, my signature looks like CRAP. Q_Q And I'm not exaggerating. So they could be 2 completely different things.. I guess all you could do about your signature (which I've tried over and over haha) is to get a piece of paper and scribble away to practice & perfect it.

But like a lot of people pointed out, I'm sure practice would help a lot. I always take notes on paper, whatever it is, because I love writing by hand D: