View Single Post
07-02-2013   #1968 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Well I guess I will post mine too, had been playing for 224 days total now:

I'm almost done with maxing my Horus team too, by this Wednesday I should max my Ice Hera too.
(not planning to raise Echidna's level however because of the minor stat improvement)

I however didn't get Horus until about 2 months ago, and started to seriously training the team member about 1 month ago, nearly all of the stones during this time were spent to farm stuff rather than rolling.

So far I have gotten a total of 181 +eggs, and as you can see they're focused on Horus and Echidna, while other are spread out on many monster as +1 or +2.

And after checking back my record, I'm...surprised to find out I have charged a total of 196 stones for the JP version, and 103 stones for the US version. (the later felt like such a waste compare to the former one...)

And not including those from clearing stages, so far I have gotten 242 free stones from Gungho, on average you can say I got at least 1 stone per login day