View Single Post
07-01-2013   #1963 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotohori
and done...

wow, that was a long read. found this thread a week ago after just discovering this game and read through the amazing guide (thanks for that, btw).

somehow I kept scrolling and scrolling and soon I found myself reading the entire damned thread.

though I, in no way, consider myself a pro, I can say I have such a deeper understanding about the mechanics, the possible teams, the JP/US differences, etc... from all of your experiences. good stuff, all of it.

I rerolled on my main account until I couldn't take it anymore (really wanted to dig in) and finally settled on a Great Valkyrie (was probably 20th reroll). well, my second REM roll was a Cupid (meh), but I decided to give the Healer team a go. It's been pretty fun actually.

Here's what I've collected so far:

Spoiler!

I've been mostly using stones to build up my storage capacity, but I did manage to save up a try at the most recent US Godfest and received a Kagutsuchi (not the greatest, but still excited I got him).

thanks for the awesome read. i'll be checking in as much as I can.
Not bad, now try to get a CoC Healer before the dungeon ends; it's a light and healer type, with an active skill of converting dark orb to heal orb.