View Single Post
07-01-2013   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Originally Posted by NoobJr
Which is why this update seems to really screw over people with B slots. After they lowered the level requirements for skills, I think you can't max 8 (good) skills along with passives, so you can't have a full setup.
This can easily be resolved by having the advanced skills that are acquired at higher levels max out at a lower number and have their damage values scaled accordingly.

It's actually the norm, so I am more surprised that that they would make 2nd job advanced skills like Ignition Crow max at 20 like a basic skill does.

Currently people are just sacrificing some levels in some of the higher skills, though many classes lose a lot of damage that way.

Originally Posted by NoobJr
I saw the trailer, and am still doubtful she's going to be a character. It's so early I'm afraid of this going the Grand Chase route with too many characters, but it makes sense that they'd rush her to try and mitigate the damage from this update.
But their marketing tends to be pretty random, so I'll just wait and see what it really is. Could be something completely new.

Also Elsword is totally a girl there.
Having an opposite gender clone (with small skill variations) is still possible and happens in many MMOs.

That said, I don't think there is anything wrong with more new characters with new classes as long as they are well designed and don't overlap in role with a previous class.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 07-01-2013 at 11:59 AM.