06-30-2013   #13 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
This was one of the most worthless tactics I have seen and it only seems to work on idiots.

I get that the idea is to gather attention to the top lane in order to drop the threats in other lanes by setting yourself up as a target, but it simply does not work if the team has an idea of what's going on.

The easiest way to negate the entire strategy is to buy a stacking item or have your team outright ignore singed altogether, the strategy doesn't do jack shit if you do any of these things and I am always amused whenever I see the enemy team doing it.
Proxy Singed is binary in a lot of cases. Either it works, and your team loses because Singed either drew attention to top causing other lanes to win or you ignored Singed and he split pushed all day. Or if it fails, it's a free 4v5 because top lane got fed and bot lane is useless.

Also as Ken said, a real proxy Singed player isn't going to let you get a snowball item to effectiveness without milking you. He'll force you to bring more people to lane and will either take a good amount of time to kill or won't let you kill him anyways.