View Single Post
06-30-2013   #12 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
This was one of the most worthless tactics I have seen and it only seems to work on idiots.

I get that the idea is to gather attention to the top lane in order to drop the threats in other lanes by setting yourself up as a target, but it simply does not work if the team has an idea of what's going on.

The easiest way to negate the entire strategy is to buy a stacking item or have your team outright ignore singed altogether, the strategy doesn't do jack shit if you do any of these things and I am always amused whenever I see the enemy team doing it.

That is why a strong harass early on can deny him the opportunity to reach the point where he does become a serious threat, the jungler should also be around just in case. He's not that big of a problem if you know what to expect and avoid the brush where there is likely to be a mushroom.

I do agree the unlimited mushrooms for 10 full minutes is bullshit, but the tank can take a beating for the team when it comes to checking the brush.
You make it sound like the proxy Singed player is nothing more but a bot programmed to feed and farm endlessly from beginning to the end of the game, no. These players (no, I'm not talking about some random bronze player and a random bronze team trying to get proxy Singed to work) have brains and can adapt to the situation.

If you buy a stacking item to try to farm off him, he's not just going to sit there and let you do that without punishing you in some way (and I doubt you're going to kill him before he runs unless you have at least 3-4 people on him, which is exactly what he wants). If you ignore him, well say goodbye to your carries mid-late game.

@Teemo
What? Strong harass early? Lol? Teemo does that better than almost anyone else.

Tanks will still take a lot of damage from shrooms if it's an AP Teemo with Liandry's/Void Staff.

Last edited by Kenzor; 06-30-2013 at 04:14 PM.