06-30-2013   #11 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Proxy Singed
This was one of the most worthless tactics I have seen and it only seems to work on idiots.

I get that the idea is to gather attention to the top lane in order to drop the threats in other lanes by setting yourself up as a target, but it simply does not work if the team has an idea of what's going on.

The easiest way to negate the entire strategy is to buy a stacking item or have your team outright ignore singed altogether, the strategy doesn't do jack shit if you do any of these things and I am always amused whenever I see the enemy team doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Teemo post 6 is ungankable unless you literally make the lane 1v2 for him.
That is why a strong harass early on can deny him the opportunity to reach the point where he does become a serious threat, the jungler should also be around just in case. He's not that big of a problem if you know what to expect and avoid the brush where there is likely to be a mushroom.

I do agree the unlimited mushrooms for 10 full minutes is bullshit, but the tank can take a beating for the team when it comes to checking the brush.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!