View Single Post
06-29-2013   #64 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero

Yes, Vith, nothing change in the page. But if someone wants to create a Page Y referencing a page without these tags (Page X), the Page Y will have its own categories plus the Page X's categories, which are not the same. Thus, this may cause an error of categorization.

I know it's a bit effort, but we need add the noinclude tags...

I can share the job, like you take de green cards, Kukiko the blue ones, and me the goldies. What do you think?

Thanks for your comprehension.
I can do all the cards if you like, I'm still not finished with the cards though (I have about 150+ more cards left). So, for clarification, we should include this on the bottom of all card pages:

Code:
<noinclude>
[[Category:Card|{{PAGENAME}}]]
[[Category:Green Card|{{PAGENAME}}]]
</noinclude>
Is that correct? Of course, I know the Category:Green Card should be changed to whatever the original color of the card is.