View Single Post
06-29-2013   #48 (permalink)
Kenshiro
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Sinanju's homing tomahawks can also be used to finish off wounded enemies.

00 Raiser is still quite good, although outclassed by 007/g in terms of damage, has a very versatile moveset. I used to hate it but now I use it the most out of all my melee suits because of the speed and reach of melee it possesses. But of course, its all a matter of feeling when playing 00R. Some hate it, some love it. Don't go running around waving swords blindly. It has beam rifles and linear guns, as well as homing missiles. Go use those too.

Reborns has lolfangs that puts the hurt on nearly everything. Beam rifle pierces infighter and is very damaging. I personally don't hog mode 2 because I like to send out the GN Fangs, but I throw out missiles and KD beams when needed.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji