View Single Post
06-29-2013   #45 (permalink)
Zero
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvary
Double X : Decent enough for me. And the vulcan in mode 2 hurt quite a bit. The TSC is good, but the reload is super long, but becomes fast enough when skill 2 activates. This unit is also the only S rank (not an SS or SR) that have 6 weapons (cmiiw). Usually S rank units only have 3 weapon on mode 1 and 2 weapon on mode 2, totaling only 5 weapons in total.

Sinanju : Doesn't have it.

Unicorn NT-D : Doesn't have it as well, but from what i've read it's a good unit, but becomes boring after long time of use.

00 Raiser : Not that strong anymore in the current meta (at least in HK, still waiting to be Gen 6 soon. I dunno how it fares in Gen 6), but in the right hand, it still can be an annoyance. Basically, need skill to use it well.

Reborns : Doesn't have it. But people said it's a good unit, both before and after gen 6.

Well that's my opinion, hope it helps.
Oh I wasn't asking if those units have the 3 shot burst weapons! I just wanted opinions on them overall. Like fun wise and also how good the suit is in general. I'm a pretty decent player, won quite a few pvp matches already and I haven't been playing long at all!