View Single Post
06-26-2013   #58 (permalink)
Sidero
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Thanks Sidero! Both you and Kukiko have been an amazing help, I honestly couldn't have done anything without you two. I could work on skills next, which is easy for 1st jobs. However, I'd have to manually level each class to 2nd job to get full skill lists, which I'd eventually do down the line.

One question though, is it viable to gather information from other sites and Wikis and use it (while confirming in game)? I really don't like to do that, as it is stealing somebody else's hard work, but it may be the only viable option if just the three of us are working on the Wiki. Maybe credit towards the site where I originally got the information from would be good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukiko
I'm going to be slowly working on the quests for now.

I have some files already ready if you wish to work on the skills next though.
The icons for the skills, and the skill descriptions as well.
The skill description list does not specify which skill the description is for though.
Thanks, Vith!

We gather and check all information in-game, but we can consult other sites and wikis.

So, the next step will be the Skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berochan
I think I can help you with that, I have almost all the 2nd job characters. Except by Wiz, Sorc and Warrior.
The bad thing is, that I can't really see all the effects from level 1 to 5 of each skill, if that's what you need to see.
Great, Berochan! You can help us a lot. Thank you!