View Single Post
06-26-2013   #55 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
Congrats fot you both!

What would be the next project? Skills? Classes/Jobs? etc.
Thanks Sidero! Both you and Kukiko have been an amazing help, I honestly couldn't have done anything without you two. I could work on skills next, which is easy for 1st jobs. However, I'd have to manually level each class to 2nd job to get full skill lists, which I'd eventually do down the line.

One question though, is it viable to gather information from other sites and Wikis and use it (while confirming in game)? I really don't like to do that, as it is stealing somebody else's hard work, but it may be the only viable option if just the three of us are working on the Wiki. Maybe credit towards the site where I originally got the information from would be good?