View Single Post
06-21-2013   #41 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it! I'll start working on adding borders to the cards (might take a little while), and start working on more card information after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukiko
There are some image files that will still be named like "Card256.png" or something because I wasn't able to find the card in the card album.
So, they're either not in use in the game or I may have simply overlooked the card.

A lot of card images are reused as well so I just named the cards after the first one I saw in the album.
I can make a list of the cards that use the same image if you'd like.
That's fine, you did a heck of a lot of work already! I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out. ^^