Thread: [OGPlanet] Gold Dart of Luck Recovery
View Single Post
06-20-2013   #4 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
I do not like how they handled this at -alll-.

This problem happened immediately after a 40% off darts sale after not having a sale that good in literally -years-. This is one time i have to say any backlash they get they've earned, no doubt.

This is definitely one of the ugliest screwups in my book, i know they tried, but damage is damage.
Well, from what [GM]HotSoup's said in that thread, tracking Astro purchases is pretty easy, so if you bought them direct you'll be fine. Ely transactions are incredibly hard to track, so if you bought them with Ely you're probably going to be out of luck.

He hasn't said (despite being asked) how hard/easy it is to track event dispersed ones. I figure it's the same as Ely so I'll never get mine back.

You have to wonder what this will do to the market for darts. Would you want to buy darts with Ely knowing they may vanish at any maintenance and you'll never get them back? I sure as hell wouldn't, and won't.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)