06-14-2013   #1757 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Just came back from Man of Steel.

As much as I hated the old Superman movies I found this movie thoroughly enjoyable and held my attention as it ditched the boring story, stereotypical characters, and stupid bullshit that most people know about Superman and made it a rather interesting more logical story with surprisingly likable characters you cared about.

Lois isn't a screaming damsel, she's packing heat! Sorta... but that's good! Finally a competent woman who you can cheer for and not want to strangle.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I highly recommend it even if you're not a fan of Superman like I was, it is sure to entertain from beginning to end.

It did what The Dark Knight did for Batman, and hopefully they keep down this path with all superhero movies as I find I'm getting interested when before I was not.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!