View Single Post
06-13-2013   #391 (permalink)
Alekko
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy

Yesterday I picked AD Nidalee top for ranked and my team literally got MAD at me for picking AD Nid top saying it's the worst thing possible. I went against a Pantheon and yeah... I did pretty bad because my jungle gave him like 2 kills and he just snowballed off of those and came after me but I've had many successful AD Nid top games. I was so confused because my team was like "AD Nid is the worst thing ever, it never works" or "omg I shouldn't have let her top if I knew she was going nid top".
In the next ranked queue I asked if they thought AD Nid was bad and they said "yeah it's the worst because she scales off AP"..... I personally like AD Nidalee better just because I always preferred tankyness over squishy. <___>
Remember that game where you had 500 Armor and their Fiora kept trying to kill you while you took down their Nexus? You would regenerate more HP than she could hit you for LOL

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.