View Single Post
06-13-2013   #390 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0asis
i mostly go ad, but when my ***** wanna go ap i buy ninja tabi/mercs, gauntlet, ages, deathcap, spirit visage /g.a /wmog's annnd void.. i dont like just throwing spears at tfs
anyway the full ap qrweq combo @lv6 is awesome
and WTF IS THAT LANKY****A SHIT.
Never mind about the LankyNigerian thing; found out who it was.

Yesterday I picked AD Nidalee top for ranked and my team literally got MAD at me for picking AD Nid top saying it's the worst thing possible. I went against a Pantheon and yeah... I did pretty bad because my jungle gave him like 2 kills and he just snowballed off of those and came after me but I've had many successful AD Nid top games. I was so confused because my team was like "AD Nid is the worst thing ever, it never works" or "omg I shouldn't have let her top if I knew she was going nid top".
In the next ranked queue I asked if they thought AD Nid was bad and they said "yeah it's the worst because she scales off AP"..... I personally like AD Nidalee better just because I always preferred tankyness over squishy. <___>