View Single Post
06-12-2013   #13 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

For loosing my LadyGaap and all.. I lived on and played my substitute till then. Eden Eternal will not replace TO, but it's good enough to have similar functions that I know of from that and FlyFF.

Also remember, even though the other chunk of the community if working on a certain project (a new game and a "returning" one), but do note that ggFTW does not allow PServer discussions, and I have no interest since I have already accomplish my goals in the game from LadyGaap. (Basically what I have left to do is to Lvl up by doing some new Tapcaso quests that I was never able to finish due to difficulty and lack of player support.)