Thread: [OGPlanet] Season 2 Soon
View Single Post
06-12-2013   #65 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX
Finally got star seeker, but sadly I'm getting bored of it.
It takes some getting used to, it's really, really different gameplay. I got mine a few days ago. At least I like it better than Rogue Master, which I just can't stand. I think I'm just going to do Tiger Temple grinding on my subclasses and let my Star Seeker drag my Rogue Master along level-wise so I don't have to play her much. ( ̄ー ̄)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
Silly me... so for the Sub-Class, same place or different continent?
It's in Preios, but be sure to do all the mandatory quests. There's one that tells you the subclass has opened up and it may be necessary to unlock the Lady on the roof giving you the quests. (You can't get the quests for the bosses in the former space-time instances without doing the mandatory quests that notify you of them opening up, so it may work the same for subclass.) They're easy to do though, you can turn them in without even going anywhere and are basically free exp+ely.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)