View Single Post
06-11-2013   #5 (permalink)
Daniloo
ggFTW Regular

Daniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud of
IGN: Dani
Class: #MIAMI2IBIZA to_soulmaster
Level: #10FEETTALL
Guild: GREYHOUND SHM YEA

I'm sorry to hear that, but on the other hand It's good that you're out of it if it brings you nothing but hell, pain and heartache. I myself don't internet date but I respect people who do, but if I was you I wouldn't even bother since you're not 50 hopefully and you can find someone if that's what you need around where you live and not across an ocean that you can hear with your own ears and see with your own eyes. I'm really sorry that it took you three years of your life too, it must feel horrible, considering that you probably put alot of effort into it going nowhere or back to frame one. I really hope you move on with your life and I hope you're not hurt. I'd personally recommend not internet dating at all for a while. - A WHILE. (Maybe when you're 40) - also, you might've got catfished. considering she wouldn't show herself nor talk to you, and she "already found somebody"

D A N S D A K A R 2 0 1 4 S K R I L L E X & Z E D D