View Single Post
06-10-2013   #2 (permalink)
Janna
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

That's awful. It's part of why I'm so wary of online relations myself; my previous one went over terribly even though the guy made numerous claims that I was his "first and last relationship" and that he would never be with anyone else. Hard to really find a stable relationship online nowadays. :s

If the person doesn't show interest in ever meeting up then chances are it won't end well either. I hate seeing relationships online where people just date through the computer for years and don't even consider visiting, because those relationships are more "fun" than anything and don't last. Pardon me for rambling though, haha. ;_;