View Single Post
06-09-2013   #25 (permalink)
Kukiko
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
Excellent work, Vith and Kukiko!

Vith, you can keep uploading Card images and creating the card pages. I had created Card Template for this. Only add the parameters like the Beginner's card example in my user page: User:Sidero - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Kukiko, I'd also created the Quest Template. Please use it. You also can see a quest example in my user page: User:Sidero - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Feel free to ask me about any questions, ok?

Good work, guys!

Thanks a lot, this will make it a lot easier for me to get some work done in the wiki once I have free time and I'm done with the card images for Vith.

And just to repeat my edit from my previous post in case it was overlooked:

It seems that we have files from the other wikis on the RO2 wiki.
Would it be safe for me to assume it's alright for me to add these pages to the delete category if I come across them?
(I have the necessary code on hand already if it is alright for me to add them to that category.)

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.