View Single Post
06-08-2013   #20 (permalink)
Kukiko
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
That would be wonderful, and thank you for the suggestion! As for the template, photoshop makes it easy with batch processing and macros.

Only thing that I request if you don't mind, is if you could upload them all in the .png format under in a .zip or something like that (for the highest quality)? You can attach .zip files to your post. It would also help if the cards were named, or were categorized by card rarity. I understand the files would probably be named something like c_01.ext (or something) innately, so don't worry too much about that.

If you have the time and don't mind doing this, I'll give you full card image credit at the bottom of each card page.

Looks great so far!
Sure, just give me a few days and I should have it done for you. ^^
I actually have to type out the names for the files anyways, since when I save the files after extracting them from the game files, they don't have a name by default, although the game does have the files named.
You don't have to give me the credit, I'm just happy to be able to help somehow. c:

Thank you for the feedback!

Edit:
It seems that we have files from the other wikis on the RO2 wiki.
Would it be safe for me to assume it's alright for me to add these pages to the delete category if I come across them?

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

Last edited by Kukiko; 06-08-2013 at 05:01 PM.