View Single Post
06-08-2013   #19 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukiko
I don't think I have many cards in-game that you don't already have but I can provide you with the raw images for the cards from the game files.

Something like this:

However, that would require you to edit it into the rest of the image you're using, which would be quite time consuming to do for all the cards.

I think the template looks nice, it'd be nicer if the information on the right was in a table though.
(I'm awful with coding so I'm not sure how to do that though.)
That would be wonderful, and thank you for the suggestion! As for the template, photoshop makes it easy with batch processing and macros.

Only thing that I request if you don't mind, is if you could upload them all in the .png format under in a .zip or something like that (for the highest quality)? You can attach .zip files to your post. It would also help if the cards were named, or were categorized by card rarity. I understand the files would probably be named something like c_01.ext (or something) innately, so don't worry too much about that.

If you have the time and don't mind doing this, I'll give you full card image credit at the bottom of each card page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukiko
I used Chesters' LaTale wiki quest template as a base and made an example of what I think we would sort of need for the RO2 wiki quest template.
I also made a rough template for consumable items with it.
(Hopefully he doesn't mind, since I'm awful at coding I can only put something like this together if I have something to work off of.)

User:Kukiko - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Let me know what you guys think.
If they're good enough, I'll start putting pages up using them.
If not, I'd appreciate some help with fixing them.
Looks great so far!