06-08-2013   #6 (permalink)
DoX
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDoXX / DoX
Class: B.R.S/W.R.S
Guild: Refuge/En Garde

Time to finalize my research on OCEX rate.

Where to start? Oh yea..
The experiment was done right after someone took the last EX of the night before 98% total player went offline/sleep .[ Yes, it has been done in the (very) early morning ]

OCEX-Experiment Log-Time (for precise result)

*1:45 AM-Some fella went EX Wing EW ( By the time this happens, obviously ppl will stop OCEX after the notice popped out)

*3:45 AM-There are only like less than 2% player base in the server(empty pvp room, 2 afk mission room). So the time is right time to start the experiment. A lot of sacrifice made by all sides and still not giving up

*5:45 AM- After 15 consecutive EX fail, almost gave up on continuing till decided to do the final sacrifices for OCEX

*6:05 AM- Upon reaching the 20th time EX'ing a unit, it was as predicted all these years and the last unit used passed OCEX. At that point of time the final draft of the experiment come to an end. Rejoice~

Conclusion:

Based on what we've been through, I have finally concluded the rate for EX'ing any unit is 1/20 chance since its based on OC rotation.

I repeat myself again, its 5% chance or 1/20 oc
*doesnt apply to gen6 since its ez mode for upgrading

And so now I'll end this draft of this experiment for good
Credits to Narru & Zenoxagas for assisting me on this final draft experiment as well

THE FINAL GAME BEGINS
MY SDGO CHANNEL(Ongoing)