View Single Post
06-08-2013   #16 (permalink)
Kukiko
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

I've uploaded the profession icon images.
They're at the full size of the game's image data so if you'd like for me to resize them, please let me know.
I also have icons of the same size as the profession icons for the classes if anyone wants those changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Whew! I just got done uploading all 342 cards directly from the card album in game, you can see a preview of it here. What I did was take a screenshot of each card individually, and then cropped and added a special border to each image. You'll notice that many of the cards I've uploaded are "sample" images; this is because I don't have that card yet. If you have any cards that I am missing (there's a whole bunch), mail me in game so I can get the card added to my album, and I'll mail them back to you.

Anyway, I'm going to be working on some of the actual card pages tomorrow. To see the template I am using, click here. If you have any suggestions, or if you think the card template is good enough, please let me know!
I don't think I have many cards in-game that you don't already have but I can provide you with the raw images for the cards from the game files.

Something like this:

However, that would require you to edit it into the rest of the image you're using, which would be quite time consuming to do for all the cards.

I think the template looks nice, it'd be nicer if the information on the right was in a table though.
(I'm awful with coding so I'm not sure how to do that though.)

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.