View Single Post
06-08-2013   #15 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Whew! I just got done uploading all 342 cards directly from the card album in game, you can see a preview of it here. What I did was take a screenshot of each card individually, and then cropped and added a special border to each image. You'll notice that many of the cards I've uploaded are "sample" images; this is because I don't have that card yet. If you have any cards that I am missing (there's a whole bunch), mail me in game so I can get the card added to my album, and I'll mail them back to you.

Anyway, I'm going to be working on some of the actual card pages tomorrow. To see the template I am using, click here. If you have any suggestions, or if you think the card template is good enough, please let me know!