View Single Post
06-04-2013   #8 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Also, what section should I put cards in? Just /Cards/Card_Name, or should I do something different?

Also, I'm not 100% sure how formatting works for Wiki yet. Could somebody please clean this format to make it more readable and clean?

Code:
=Beginner's Card=

{| cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" align=center width="80%" 

|width="30%" align=left |[[Image:Beginners_card.jpg|center|Beginner's Card]]

|width="70%" align=center style="padding-left:50px" |

'''Card Rarity:''' Green<br><br>

'''Level Requirement:''' 1<br><br>

'''WIS:''' 2<br>

'''VIT:''' 2<br><br>

'''Card Description:'''  "Welcome to the World of RO2!  Hope you experience a story of fun and adventure at the fullest!!  Enjoy Ragnarok Online 2!!"

|}
Basically, I want the information to be in a table, to the right of a card. Like so: [ Level: ] [ 1 ], if that makes any sense. Thanks for the help!