View Single Post
06-03-2013   #4 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

OTHER INFO:

Thank you for taking the time to read this guide! If you notice any errors of any kind, please PM me. I am also open to any suggestions as to how to make this guide any better.

CREDITS:

This skill build isn't 100% my idea, as a person named 'xxalucard' posted his build in the official WP forums under the Thief section. I merely saw his build and changed it a little to my preferences. I wanted to thank him as well, because without him, I wouldn't have got any ideas for this build. I personally wrote everything in this guide myself, however.

Last edited by Jon; 06-04-2013 at 02:03 PM.