View Single Post
05-30-2013   #23 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Too lazy to quote so my thoughts will sound jumbled.

Does Kali's skeleton skill still last 15 seconds? I don't remember the duration of it but I think it was 15 last time I played.

One of the hints I can provide you with fighting Asuka is catching the weakness of her >>AS. After using her >>AS she has a small delay where she is vulnerable to being attacked from behind. She has amazing forward range, and can hit a large area in front of her but as long as you're in the 180 degrees around her she has limited options for attacking you. Also, you can abuse the slight delay after her >>AS to catch her and start a combo. If you do >>A turn S for initiation you can cause her to whiff her >>AS and jump in to catch.

Also, I don't necessarily stick to just one style, I just prefer longer combos since they're more fun to do. Shorter combos can crank out damage easily but I guess I like the challenge and risk of longer combos in PvP. Too bad I'd pretty much have to get a lot of +MP grades on my equipment if I want to do that though, and starting from scratch... lol