View Single Post
05-25-2013   #2 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

See I don't know how I feel about this. It seems like you've got the bulk of it down right but your sorc is trying to consistently play support while still being a damage dealer. Like, you're holding on to a bunch of skills that you likely won't be able to use if you try to go into raids or whatever else.

To me, I'm not sure why you would leave Summon Aqua at level 1 while capping Earth Arms AND Wind Arms. You can't have both running at the same time, and as often as people still cap them both, it doesn't really make sense in the long run. Also I hate using AoE in this game, so I only took Vermillion to 1 in to bridge 1 Varetyr Spear. Only took 1 Varetyr Spear for the stun. Took max Jupitel Thunder Mastery and max Foresight for the extra DPS from instant cast. Took 1 Deluge for emergency, took Earth Shield for party play, Land of Recovery because it'd be stupid not to,

So this is what my build would look like:

I'd call this "Cheer's Pinch-Healer Build". You've got decent healing capabilities, but you're not coming out specifically to play a healer. You're the 'pinch-healer', the one who's throwing down a Land of Recovery or an emergency Deluge just in case. Plus raiders will love you, because you took your buff. But most of all, you've got the vital DPS skills.

And my stat build would be like...

INT: 49
AGI: 31

I'm gonna go throw this into my own guide, soonish.