Thread: Teen Wolf
View Single Post
05-25-2013   #19 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

s3 is coming next next week ;-__: I'M SO EXCITED OH MY GOD

i don't usually keep a close watch on spoilers for upcoming seasons but gosh i've just been really anxious to see what happens. the tw fandom has exploded ever since the 2nd half of s2 and it's really interesting to me to see how the show progresses now, especially since now the writers have become more self-aware. personally i see teen wolf as something to fill the void after buffy left air. i genuinely believe both of them share a lot of similarities and i hope tw reaches the cult status buffy has. ;_;

on that note, s3 looks to be really grimdark in comparison to the previous seasons. like, teen wolf can be bleak as **** but wow. all the promotion and news the past 6 months have been almost discouraging me to watch in the way that they talk about all the sadness that the characters have to face. ;_; like, just watch the s3 promos. all of them show each character being tortured in some way. derek gets stabbed through the chest and lydia is holding up a dead girl. that kind of stuff

anyway, among the spoilers: stiles is gonna be the slut of s3! yay! the show again is set a couple months in the future and boyd and erica are still missing. lacrosse season is over so now they're going to join track and field (short-shorts obvsly). derek finally gets an apartment. danny is having a relationship with one of the qt alpha twins. presumably, erica dies. and lydia/isaac both have bigger roles. i wonder how they're going to explain jackson's disappearance. i guess in the canon he's technically dead, but still. and last but not least, it looks like davis is going to dive more in about the lore in the show. explaining stuff about werewolves, their lineage, eye-color... that kind of stuff.

Last edited by mamoru; 05-25-2013 at 06:11 PM.