View Single Post
05-23-2013   #2 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Talk about absolute overkill, you're making your computer suffer more than helping it with all that shit.

Unless you're an idiot and go to malicious websites, download sketchy looking files and torrents then you only really need the basics.

Spybot is great for spyware and registry cleaning, it's best for host file immunization above all else.
Microsoft Security Essentials is the lightweight anti-virus tool that I personally use that doesn't eat your memory or paranoid as hell over false positives.
PeerBlock to refuse connections to insecure servers and peers, best used when torrenting as it also helps prevent tracking.

Upkeep Programs: CCleaner for secure deletion and Defraggler because Win7 one doesn't display details.

That's all I ever needed for years and the computer is clean and sound as a whistle, because the absolute best defense is knowledge and knowing what you're doing when you use the internet.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!