View Single Post
05-22-2013   #736 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

derek finally has an apartment, yay. i'm not really looking forward for him to have a love interest if he does at all, tbh. that's only 1/3rd insane shipper talking. i think they shouldve kept kate alive. her death felt satisfying at the time but now i feel jeff davis could've done more interesting things with her character. i'm not too keen on how he portrays his villains as irredeemable all the time, basically.

i started something for sotw. umm. the theme is "friends". i was gonna put in the text "friends have your back". but then i felt it was too weird and the stock was crappy and the crop was even worse so i stopped working it. i won't be turning this one in.