SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilyT1
1. If you don't like gen 6, quit the game, earlier the better. Eventually all servers will get G Revolution.
2. For those who say gen 6 is crap and worthless without having no experience playing it, think again (if you still don't like it after trying it out, try to at least look at the positive side of the update. I personally think that there were more positives done compared to negatives after the G Revolution).
3. Most korean players are kids because the game is targeted towards young children, with the title "sd gundam", hence it's not unusual to see some dipsh*t players, and quite a large portion of players have attitude problems.
4. Kr server is very restrictive with iron rules because without them, things get really hectic and unbalanced. Restrictions also provide wide selection of different rooms to choose from.

These are my personal thoughts, feel free to criticise them if you must.
Agreed.

Gen 6 not only changed the majority of the game, but they made the games last much longer. SP gain and (I believe) damage of weapons were all lowered, so you don't get one shotted as easily anymore. I defintely like 6th gen a lot more. OC rooms were just... so boring. A good 80% of my suits were all non OC lol.

Quote:
4. Kr server is very restrictive with iron rules because without them, things get really hectic and unbalanced. Restrictions also provide wide selection of different rooms to choose from.
Thank god for room rules. Fighting AS Gadessa and more than one in a room would be the worst thing ever.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15