View Single Post
05-09-2013   #11 (permalink)
Zero
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Everyone and their mother has been praying for a FF7 remake, it's the only final fantasy they could actually remake that would get any real attention from fans and newcomers alike.

Because at least FF7 didn't suck hardcore and the customization actually existed.

FF7 is the first thing to come to anyone's mind who even mentions the Final Fantasy name, so if that wasn't a sign that it left the biggest impression than what was? Clearly not X and X-2.

I actually was not a big fan of 7. Coming from playing FF6 on the SNES growing up (which was 3) avidly, 7 was just..ehh. Just didn't click with me. The graphics for one made it a struggle to play. Story was alright, final boss was jokes in comparison to Kefka.

Though I 100% agree out of all re-makes that may happen, 7 would indeed be the most successful as it's the most demanded.