View Single Post
05-09-2013   #8 (permalink)
Riolu
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
Ask your university if you can get a copy of Windows 7/8. You'll save 25% of what you have if you can get it for free. You can play LoL on high with a $400 PC.
I'm pretty sure my university doesn't do that, i was going to just "yarrr" a copy of 7 or 8 because they cost ~170 euros here. Sadly the mentality here is that if you can't sell something with a license you're supposed to try and shove it down people's throats at an overprice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
It is nice to be able to move it around, but 95% time it's sitting on a table in the living room.
Yeah but i use my tablet for mobility so the 95% would turn into a 100%.

Edit: i just remembered my cousin has a decent monitor she doesn't use anymore, i won't be needing to buy one anymore. What parts can i cannibalize from my old pc? I'm going to definitely take the CD/DVD rom from it (my laptop has a dvd writer so i won't be needing one for my desktop).

Last edited by Riolu; 05-10-2013 at 11:20 AM.