View Single Post
05-03-2013   #8 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

^ Omg, that's disturbing :I

So yesterday at my old high school(where my 2 siblings are currently attending), an armed teenager infiltrated the school in hopes of gunning down his ex-girlfriend because she broke up with him. The entire school was in lock down, and it makes you wonder how in the world a teenager can get his hands on a gun so easily. *hint hint*

Thankfully, no one was hurt.

---

In my opinion, society's standards are evolving and there is a need to amend the 2nd amendment because the Founding Fathers wrote it in the context of their time. Even if they did take into account every nook and cranny, they could have never imagined the events that would ensue in about 2 centuries later. Needless to say, interpreting/debating quill and ink is an ambiguous business after all u_u.