Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
This is how my first DOTA game went more or less:

Me - buys a recipe thinking that is a set item.
Ally - notices and says "WTH is wrong with you!?"
Me - Gets owned a few times early on the game.
Ally - You suck.
Another ally - You are feeding.
Yet another ally - Can you leave? We are better off without you..."

And this is why I never really played DOTA. Too many selfish people who are just interested in winning. Had some fun with my brother (who was more patient for sure) and bots...
Come and play with me! I'm noobish too, but you know, a game is like a small society that represents the real society, don't worry about them.

recipe does not do anything but waste space before you get the set, i guess you know it now, but it doesn't matter, i did that too ahaha
I've met people who started to blame others after losing, and also people who used skill to send teammate to the opposite's "home" so teammate get killed when we were "hunting" in front of their home, those are just mean people, but I've learnt alot. Ive learnt how to make a reversal in an AI match ahahaha won't do it in real match tho
DOTA is like, once you get into it, you cannot get out.
Most of people who are very well skilled are nice and patient, ummm maybe it's something about quality or maybe it's just the people u met were in bad mood.
Just leave them alone, don't worry about them, I'm playing DOTA2 and I've got a couple of invitations, Are you playing DOTA1? If so I can invite you, maybe inbox me haha BTW I'm still a newB so we learn together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mis
Come and play with me! I'm noobish too, but you know, a game is like a small society that represents the real society, don't worry about them.

recipe does not do anything but waste space before you get the set, i guess you know it now, but it doesn't matter, i did that too ahaha
I've met people who started to blame others after losing, and also people who used skill to send teammate to the opposite's "home" so teammate get killed when we were "hunting" in front of their home, those are just mean people, but I've learnt alot. Ive learnt how to make a reversal in an AI match ahahaha won't do it in real match tho
DOTA is like, once you get into it, you cannot get out.
Most of people who are very well skilled are nice and patient, ummm maybe it's something about quality or maybe it's just the people u met were in bad mood.
Just leave them alone, don't worry about them, I'm playing DOTA2 and I've got a couple of invitations, Are you playing DOTA1? If so I can invite you, maybe inbox me haha BTW I'm still a newB so we learn together
And what is ironic is when that happens in an AI match, omg, I mean, seriously, it's not like one would destroy the whole game..... All of us are noobish enough to play in AI.......

Last edited by Shanni; 04-30-2013 at 09:26 PM.