View Single Post
04-25-2013   #93 (permalink)
Uncharted
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurudov
Well but they didin't do anything with Vanguard. Even now my second character is still in Vanguard and they not banned it.
its more about the knowledge of you being foreign, they cant prove it but they know and they will mark X clan as a foreign one
Quote:
Originally Posted by FonSpark
Does this mean Yanli can't create new kr account anymore?

In my limited knowledge, we generated random KSSN numbers to act as a child's account, so we aren't stealing any identity here.
yanli used KSSN but iirc with consent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurudov
Well I still need to cover this situation somehow or I might get banned or worse everybody can. So the best solution is to speak with this Red Star that had problem with me and sent me PW.

So Gtman this Rudwns can speak korean and somehow help us?

Didin't rally know that sticking to one guy "not boss" and killing him would make mess like this...
rudwns is korean but iirc was living in america, not much he can do, even most koreans wont even have the power to give immunity, identity theft will be identity theft even tho the concept is dumb, law is law