View Single Post
04-15-2013   #18 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMeister
I don't think the mechs are really ugly, though I think they can still improve in the design. What disturbs me is that round globe that materializes above them just so they can fly.
Most people I know seem to hate the mech design because of that big round head...personally I have no problem with the design at all.

Also, that globe thing above its head appears to be able to alter or create gravity, notice how in ep2 when Chamber was flying slightly above the ocean, the water was pulled up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMeister
Not sure about how I feel about ep2. I mean c'mon, being able to target individual soldiers? How would you categorize them as friendly or for? Would they be considered foe because they're carrying weapons, because of their clothes or because of their mindsets? I highly doubt my third opinion since there were no indications that "Chamber" had the ability to "read" an individual's mind.
While I'm no expert on this, I'm guessing Chamber probably ran a bunch of speculation tests, like scanning for any possible weapons on them, each individual's body position, if they shown sign of being restrained...etc., basically enough test to conclude if they're friends or foes.

Obviously when you got a computer to do the work, no matter how high its AI is, there are bound to be some accidental mistake happening sometimes, but in that era with their high technology, they probably minimized that chance to be as low as possible...