View Single Post
04-15-2013   #16 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMeister
I don't think the mechs are really ugly, though I think they can still improve in the design. What disturbs me is that round globe that materializes above them just so they can fly.

Not sure about how I feel about ep2. I mean c'mon, being able to target individual soldiers? How would you categorize them as friendly or for? Would they be considered foe because they're carrying weapons, because of their clothes or because of their mindsets? I highly doubt my third opinion since there were no indications that "Chamber" had the ability to "read" an individual's mind.
We have modern tagging technology that does pretty much the same thing. A good dose of the crew were all in the same room as the mech, and more of them once they were outside thus giving him ample enough time to tag them. Plus body positions in a hostage situations with pirates using what looks like to be thermal scanning wouldn't make it that hard. They have mastery over quantum explosives and wormholes and simple FoF identification is what you're worried about?