View Single Post
04-14-2013   #1478 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

FK YES! After burning 8 stones for nothing in my previous attempt, finally cleared Hell Valkyrie this time with 0 stones thanks to OP Lucifer.

Special thanks to Cookie's Lucifer.

Stage 1, AOE wiped the devils. Easy with dark and 1.5x multiplier.

Stage 2, great place to stall skill, just leave 1 or 2 masks. I left the fire one since it will lock water.

Stage 3, I used 1 giga gravity and slowly grind through it.

Stage 4, 3x giga gravity. Ensure there's enough heart orbs (I recommend at least 6 for 2 combo, can stall for it during stage 3), then use Lucifer to take down 1. Grind through the rest.

Stage 5. The main idea of this team is to KO with 3x giga gravity and Lucifer nuke before she spams her high damaging attack when she has low HP. After some calculation, I worked out that the combo can kill Valkyrie when she is below 1742276HP, which works out to be about 64% of her life. So basically it's to slowly drop her HP down to that region (I played safe and did the combo at about 55%), and voila, Valkyrie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchemist
HI!, been lurking on the thread for a few weeks and now im in need of a little info. so ive been doing well with my fire team on US, but im getting trounced by Polar Night Tower, was wondering if i should focus on building up my blue team as a back up (though itll be missing berserker) or if i can make some kind of dark/water combo with what ive got. any suggestions on where i should focus on would be appreciated, as i cant decide what to do. ive kinda been trying to get a strong team for every color, as gacha rolls have been kind to me.

edit : re sized my giant pic
You're just level 49. Level up your team and stuff. There's no need for you to rush through the dungeons after you've cleared past CoS. I cleared CoS only at level 100+.

It's either you kill it before it attacks you, or you get enough HP to tank through its attack. Since you have a water Xmas dragon, I suggest you start raising your water team till they are decently leveled before trying again.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-14-2013 at 10:37 PM.