View Single Post
04-12-2013   #47 (permalink)
omigoshkitty
ggFTW Stalker

omigoshkitty has a spectacular aura aboutomigoshkitty has a spectacular aura about
IGN: xCupcakesx
Class: Soulmaster
Level: 290
Guild: Supreme

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
I didn't really know how to feel when I first heard the news, I was so shocked and speechless. It didn't really hit me yet as the game was already semi-dead so I thought that the game closing wouldn't make a difference.

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
No ): I miss Trickster soooo much, it was my childhood game and it will always be the game that cheered me up and entertained me for hours. It is truly unreplaceableeeeeee!

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
Of course! I wish it would re-open or at least another version that I can play, because I really wouldn't mind starting over.. As long as I can have the game back. It won't be the same but it's better than nothing.

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
Definitely. Now that Trickster has been gone for what seems a while, I really wish I could go back and make a character one more time and revisit all the quests and maps again.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
Many people already told me it was going to close and I knew it was coming but I didn't think it would be so soon. And what really sucks is I wasn't there on the last day, I had to be at school and now I'm disappointed . I realllllly miss Trickster now and I come to realize it day after day when I haven't played it. Usually I'll log on at least once a day or maybe once every few days and now that it's completely gone, it just feels so weird not playing. I also uninstalled it a few days ago and I felt so sad!