View Single Post
04-11-2013   #2 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Oh I don't know how I didn't see this, time to have some fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by remeiko
It's been 5-6 years since I played Lunia... And today I find myself coming back to it. Maybe it's because of all the great memories I had (good and bad lol)
Then that's where it should belong, in your memories.

Quote:
I don't know if anyone still remembers me or not, but I had a pretty bad rep (aka scammer, hacker, etc) back in OB and quit after my accounts got deleted. Now that I'm older and wiser, I think back to all the things I've done in the game and truly regretted it. My apologies, I guess I was young and stupid at the time -_-
Oh I think we all remember you.

After all, you couldn't stop boasting about your hacking prowess in a OB game that had no protection.
LOOK AT ME, I HACKED A GAME THAT'S AN OPEN BOOK, WOOO I AM BOSS!

However every game needs an asshole like you to teach innocent players that this world is not rainbows and sunshine, people will lie, cheat and steal to get what they want and don't give a rats ass about how the victim feels about it. Fortunately they learn that from a game and not in reality.

As for regret, meh. You shouldn't feel all that bad since what you did wasn't that destructive considering it was all temporary in the first place.
What you should regret is that you never shared that shiny stuff with me, seriously what the **** bro?

I'll always see you as being young and stupid, because I feel like it and it makes me feel better.
If you got a problem with that then you best learn to

Quote:
Long story short, I'm going to turn over a new leaf and was wondering if anyone could give me a helping hand. It'll be greatly appreciated!
Well holy shit turning over a new leaf, I have never heard that from you before. God damn I suffered a heart attack.

I recall that leaf turning a few times, but hell if I cared since as mentioned above, you weren't a bad person and it was kind of fun having you around.

I also recall you posting a picture of you riding a broom or some weird shit involving a broom, I suppose one of the leaf turnings involved exploring witchcraft.
How did that turn out? I'm thinking of buying a witches hat to go with my broom riding, but I don't know if that will help me cast spells better.

Quote:
I was also wondering what's Lunia like now... I'd like to hear from any OB players!
I'll break the 50,000 character limit with this question so in a quick sentence I'll say.

"Myth & Rebirthing royally ****ed everything, 90% of the game is obsolete"

In a slightly longer explanation, the game is not what you remember at all, I'd dare say it's a new game entirely which is hard pressed towards casuals by removing anything involving skill, strategy, balance, customization, exploration, leadership, teamwork, sense of self-worth and identity.

PvP comes down to one hit kills, and stages can be soloed in less than 2 minutes flat without wearing any gear whatsoever.
NAKED LOLIS WRECKING YOUR SHIT IN UNDER 2 MINUTES, LEGEND DARU AIN'T GOT SHIT ON NAKED LOLIS BRO. I one hit kill him naked. Remember using res stones on him? Haha you suck.

Ahem, so yeah it's nice to say hi to you again.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!