View Single Post
04-10-2013   #11 (permalink)
Henreh
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
wow how in the world did this slacker get into the program with that kind of attitude? medical care isn't a game where ppl can half-ass training, lives are on the line.
I've known at least 40 people who cheated their way through high school and got into good colleges/universities. Life ain't always fair eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
Ugh, I feel your pain. People who don't pull their own weight are the worst, and I'm glad you managed to find a solution to deal with him.

I'm working with a guy in my clinical rotations at my University, and he is such a dumbass who doesn't do any work (just barely enough to get by). On top of that, he has a rotten personality, and definitely not the kind of guy you could rely on to cover your back. He might as well be invisible (except he's not, which is worse!)

In my situation, I brought the issue to my professor and asked for us to separate our work instead of doing it together, because he sure as hell doesn't deserve my grade.

It's funny how everyone in my class feels sorry for me for getting stuck with him, but no one wants to take the bullet either. =_=
I know dat feel. This is why I take online courses when I can.