View Single Post
04-10-2013   #10 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
I'm working with a guy in my clinical rotations at my University, and he is such a dumbass who doesn't do any work (just barely enough to get by). On top of that, he has a rotten personality, and definitely not the kind of guy you could rely on to cover your back. He might as well be invisible (except he's not, which is worse!)
wow how in the world did this slacker get into the program with that kind of attitude? medical care isn't a game where ppl can half-ass training, lives are on the line.