View Single Post
04-06-2013   #6 (permalink)
Pshfrk
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

Spiders. . . I find them cute/adorable , so I don't really mind their " pixel " form ! I enjoy them since I can " interact " with them, even if in the end I have to kill them, anyway ( Resident Evil being a nice example although getting infected wasn't as fun <_< ) and that's something you can't do as much irl, since I don't really know how to deal with them and they're also sometimes unpredictable ( Although I'd like to learn how to, at least with the non-dangerous ones around my house, since I've got bitten by some )

Kind of sad how people are terrified of all of the spiders and end up killing them . I'm aware some are really dangerous and aggressive, and you shouldn't let them crawl/jump around your house ( especially if you have children/toddlers playing around ), but that doesn't mean you HAVE to kill them ( although it seems like the " comfier " way to deal with it ) but that's just my opinion ~

It's sad how sometimes you end up killing them for some reason, though . . . At least it's been for me ;n; <3