View Single Post
04-06-2013   #20 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKandel
I loved the maps. The artwork really was what always kept me coming back. Thank you.

Carbigal is totally gonna be my desktop.
Thank you Kandel, I'm glad you like the maps! And haha, my friend is the same about Carbigal :3 it's a beautiful place qq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
WOW! Phenomenal job Val! So much work, effort and TIME must have gone into this. You're amazing, thanks so much! I personally really appreciate it.

OMG!

lol, I feel the pressure!

I should let you know...I'm no expert modeller but I'm hoping to get better at it, so I'm trying my hand at this project. I'll be working on this in-between school projects and trying to get my end of year show reel together... @_@

So yeah, I hope I don't disappoint, and it might be a long while before I have anything to show...

Good thing iKandel bumped this, or I wouldn't have found it >.<
Obviously I fail at stalking...
I try I try hehe, and I'm glad you appreciate it so much :3! Thank you so much!

And it doesn't matter if you're no expert with those programs. Everyone has to start from somewhere, and I'm sure you'll do a great job. There's no rush of course, school is more important, so take your time. I think the fact you want to try to do something like this is already something to look forward to.

Also good luck with all those projects, and thanks again!