04-06-2013   #2 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Depends on the realism of the spider for me to have any real reaction to it.

The Skyrim spiders are quite large and cartoony, the way they move is not very realistic either.

When it comes to real spiders the fact it has 8 very long hairy legs making it move very quickly, the ability to generate very sticky webs, and the way it moves when it's walking is what makes them pretty intimidating to me, since a spider can be anywhere at any time and their bites hurt and linger for quite some time.

When I was young there was always a giant spider with a massive web right on my window outside, it didn't help that I woke up to see one hanging from my ceiling above my bed after already suffering a nightmare; watching it slowly move its legs down the web was the most creepy thing I had ever seen.
You'll find them anywhere, and their webs have the weirdest sticky feeling that you can't simply rub off either.

The spider in limbo is far more realistic in its look and especially the way it moves around so I'd take to that one a lot more, but if it wasn't then I'd shrug it off just as I do many other games.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 04-06-2013 at 11:26 AM.